THE PURE PRP DOCTOR
Dr. William Mora, M.D.
uses ultrasound for his reparative injections
AVOID SURGERY WITH REGENERATIVE INJECTIONS!
Reparative injections are natural, non-surgical methods that help the body heal injured or aging joints, ligaments and tendons. The human body can repair and heal tissues. These injections turn on the body's self-healing mechanisms and harness the body's potential. They also decrease pain from unstable joints that have too much wiggle to them resulting from loose ligaments and weakened tendons.
Dr. Mora uses reparative injections to treat:
1. KNEE PAIN: arthritis, meniscal tears, tendonitis, and ligament injuries.
2. SHOULDER PAIN: rotator cuff tears, tendonitis, and arthritis.
3. ELBOW PAIN: golfer's elbow or tennis elbow.
4. WRIST PAIN: carpal tunnel syndrome or ligament sprains.
5. HIP PAIN: bursitis. tendonitis, or arthritis.
6. BACK PAIN
7. ANKLE AND FOOT PAIN: sprains, Achilles tendonitis or plantar fasciitis
These areas are injected with either a dextrose solution (this is called PROLOTHERAPY) , or platelet-rich plasma (also known as PRP), which stimulates the growth of healthy, strong tissues. As the cartilage, tendons and ligaments grow stronger and more vibrant, the joint pain is alleviated and normal joint motion is restored.
Reparative injections are extremely safe. Local anesthesia is utilized. Unlike surgery, there is little to no down time.
What are my patients saying about these injections?
"I used to hate needles. After 3 treatments, I can do things that I could not do for 2-3 years.......like working in the garden and going for a walk with my husband!"
"I would recommend prolotherapy to anybody with a knee problem."
Dr. Mora is on sabbatical during the 2022 year.